I have followed this season of American Idol semi-seriously. I haven't watched every week but I watch when I can and I look up certain performances on YouTube afterward. I kind of gave up on it a few seasons ago. It just got to be too much for me. You have to be home to watch every Tuesday, or DVR it and watch it later. It's kind of like The Bachelor, I just don't have time to make that much of an emotional investment anymore, and the result always lets me down! Anyhoo, mocklate, (Friends joke!) I have watched this season, like I said, semi-seriously. But my mom and I talk about it and, of course, one of our favorites is David Archuleta and we have recently been talking about all the hulabaloo when he came home to Utah. So tonight, I had it on and when David Archuleta came on to sing his third song, Mallorie, very seriously said, "Hey! That's David Enchilada!" I kind of laughed and said David who? And she said "Enchilada!" It was so cute!! You say Archuleta, we say Enchilada!
3 comments:
Tonight is the night that we find out which David wins! I hope its enchalada, just for Mal!
I hope the enchlada wins! Just for Mal!
That's hysterical! I love enchiladas and Archuleta!
Post a Comment