I want to say how excited I am for the next book in the Twilight series to come out! And the movie! I know, I know...it sounds so silly to be excited about a "vampire romance" novel, but hey, I can't help myself. If you haven't read any of the books by Stephenie Meyer, I highly recommend them. I didn't want to read them myself at first because I'm not really into vampire stuff, but oh my gosh!! I loved them! They are the type of books that you can't stop reading until you get to the end. You tell yourself that at the end of the next chapter you will stop and get something done around the house, or in my case, go to bed at 3 o'clock in the morning. But then, you either don't realize that the chapter is over or you are so engrossed that you just can't stop. I read all three of the first books in record time (even for me!) I put a link to the author's website here for you, check it out! Just click on the title of this post. She is also writing another series called "Host" that looks like it will be just as good. I also just found out that someone I know recently dressed up for his wife as Edward, the main vampire character in the books and the love interest. I wonder if I could get Jeff to do that?

2 comments:
The Twilight series is my favorite!!! We talk about it all the time here at work. I also read them in record time and spent many hours reading into the wee hours of the night. Kind of a perfect time for a vampire story, don't you think?
the author is going to be on ch 2 @ 12 I think tomarrow or friday you can go to the ch 2 web site and ask her questions and find out when it is for sure
Post a Comment