We've had a great birthday weekend with our twinkles! The kids turned four on Saturday - Oh my gosh!! We can't believe that they are that old already. The time has flown by so quickly and through it all, the hugs and kisses, tantrums, beautiful smiles, and up-all-nights, we have loved every second of it. After everyone else had gone to bed on Saturday night, I stayed up and I was thinking about what a miracle these munchkins have been in our lives. I also realized how special they are and how cool it is that they are twins. They are best friends and for the last four years have rarely been apart. They are so lucky to have each other and, in the grand scheme of things, they have such a short period of time that they will have most of the same interests and their lives will be so intertwined. That is so special! I am so happy that they have had these last four years that way. As they get older, they will do their own things and make their own friends. I just hope they will always be close and always lean on each other.
Mason got a play bow and arrow set for his birthday that he absolutely loves! He picked it out himself and he was so excited to get it home and use it, he said "I can't wait to try this baby out!" It was so cute!!! Mallorie is such a sweetheart and really enjoys spending time with the people she loves. She had so much fun playing at Grandma and Grandpa's on Sunday and she especially loved playing the kids' new Candy Land game with her Auntie Katie!

2 comments:
Happy Birthday!!!!
Happy Birthday!!!
Post a Comment