

For the kids' birthday I made some fun cakes. Mason wanted a pirate themed cake and Mallorie, of course, wanted a horse cake. So here are some pictures of my first attempt at a decorated cake, not just frosted. Far from professional, but they were cute and fun to make!
5 comments:
How cute! Did you use a kit? Those are very cool. I hope all is well with you guys
WOW they look great!!
WOW!! I'm impressed! Those look professional. You make the rest of us mom's look bad when we buy a cake from the local grocery store. Miss you!
I guess it's in the genes. My mom used to make awesome cakes for us when we were little and my sister does amazing cakes now. I didn't use a kit, I just found the design and instructions on the internet. I found these on www.familyfun.com...
Your cakes are so cute! I'll have to have you make Ruby's this August! Your kids look so big -- I can't believe it!
Post a Comment