So, today is just one of those bad days when it feels like the whole world is plotting against you and that nothing is right. I've been really stressed out about a lot of things lately. I've been trying to solve a moral dilemma that I'm having, and today I just found out some news,
out of the blue, that has hit me like a ton of bricks. Nothing serious to anyone else, but to me, it's devastating. Okay, that sounds pretty serious, and it is-to me, but I'll be okay. For those of you who know what I'm talking about...really, I'm okay and you don't need to feel bad or worry about me. I promise! For everyone, I really am going to be okay. It's just one of those days. And I wanted to share because most blogs just talk about things when they are all hunky-dorey, but this is real life and, well (cover your eyes), shit happens! And it landed on me today. We all have to have our roll in the poop wagon! In the grand scheme of things though, my family is healthy and happy, and we love each other and that's really what matters. I know that I'm being very cryptic, but it's not my place to give details. So, please just keep me in your prayers! It's just a bad day. I love you all and I'm so grateful to have such great family and friends in my life. You're the best!
3 comments:
We will be praying fro you Robyn. I hope all works out. You're a haag after all, We're tough!
"Robyn, my little Robyn... doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo dooo doo doo doo!" I lost count of the doo's!
It makes me sad to hear that you are so down in the dumps. Life is full of up's and down's but its the downs that grab our attention the most right? Life will zoom back up again. Hopefully soon! I love you so hold on to that for now!!!!
You're in my prayers. Whatever it is that you're dealing with, hang in there. You're such a strong person and I know you can get through it.
Post a Comment