Well, we have a new star in the family. Jeff was "featured" on Channel 2 News today. They were doing a story about how West Valley City is trying to clean itself up and they talked about the five new Code Enforcement Officers that were being sworn in today, Jeff being one of them. But, they specifically interviewed him and not the other new people. He looked very handsome (I think that's why they picked him) and gave a great interview. Hollywood here we come! So, Jeff is sworn in now and has his badge and everything. Congratulations Jeff, we're so proud of you! Click on this link to get to the video on KUTV, the video will be on the right-hand side of the screen and you have to click the play button:
http://www.kutv.com/?articleID=44076
4 comments:
I have heard about the video but haven't seen it! I will check it out, but really quickly could you email me some pics of you guys, I'm trying to put pics on my dads photo wallet that I got him for like christmas, of course it takes forever for them to figure it out so my mom asked me to take care of it! Just 10 or so recent pics of you guys and the kids!
Well we tried to watch it, but we didn't see him. I'm sure it was great though! Con-grats Jeff!
That's awesome Jeff! Good Luck with the new Job!
Jeff was a natural on TV. That's awesome!
Post a Comment