Monday, September 29, 2008

It's Autumntime!

Autumn is absolutely my favorite time of year! I love the little bit of chill in the air (usually!), football, the changing leaves, general conference - not necessarily in that order. Even the sunlight looks different to me, and I love it! I wish fall and spring were longer here instead of summer and winter. Oh well!
This fall, we are busy looking for a place closer to Jeff's work and closer to what's left of our family. We are busy looking at different places in Centerville, Bountiful, Woods Cross, mainly South Davis County. If I could just get Jeff to go to SL county...but, I'm not holding my breath on that one! But, never fear, we'll find something. And now, its even more complicated because the kids will be starting kindergarten next year and we want to make sure they will go to a good school. Lots to think about! I'll post pictures when we finally decide on something. Wish us luck!

2 comments:

Me said...

I hate looking for places to live! It sucks! It is so time consuming, and I'm sure it makes it way harder when you have to consider schools and location for your kids.
Good Luck!!!

Meredith Haag said...

Good luck! You'll have to post some pictures of what you find!