I thought I would post some of the "isms" that Mason and Mallorie have come up with. Keep in mind, this is not all of them, just the ones I can think of right now:
Mason:
gonk - an insult
sunscream - sunscreen
You're driving me nuts! - he learned that one from Mommy... :)
"I need some privacy" - when he's trying to go potty and doesn't want Mallorie in the bathroom with him.
Mallorie:
"Mom, my little legs are running out of gas" - when we're on a long walk and she is getting tired
Werewolbs - werewolves
"Cute little fella" - this refers to any living thing that she thinks is cute including all animals and most bugs, even spiders.
"Mom, you forgot me some milk" - or whatever it is that I have not gotten fast enough for her.
Both:
Jelly Bug - in Utah, its called a potato bug. I grew up calling it a roly poly.
"Watch on me!" - when they want me to go outside and watch them play or watch them in the tub. They also ask "Who's gonna watch on us?" when I have to go somewhere without them.
If I think of more, I'll edit the post later!
Blogs have been abandoned
7 years ago
6 comments:
Those are Hillarious! Gonk is my favorite. I hope all is well. Miss you.
to put in their "baby books" so they can remember that later.
I remembered one for you. carousal I can't think of the other spelling. Maybe you remember!
Oh isn't this age so cute? Haley told me the other day that if we can just find Jesus then she will be able to find my Dad for me. So she asked if he went left or right?! 4 must be the magical age!
That's right!! Instead of carousel, one of the kids pronounced it care-o-sail. So funny!
That's super cute! Kids say the funniest things!
Post a Comment