I'm sure all of you love your mother-in-laws, but really, I have the best one out there! Sorry. It's just the truth. I can't even begin to describe how wonderful my mother-in-law Patty really is. But I will tell you some of my favorite things about her. Here goes...
1. She has a great smile. She doesn't think so, but she really does. The best is when it really reaches her eyes and you can see the joy of whatever it is that she is smiling about.
2. She has a very mischievous side to her. She's been known to start more than a few water fights (and she's not afraid to get wet).
3. She is always ALWAYS there for you when you need her. And I'm not just talking about babysitting or doing something for us. I know that I can always talk to her and she is always there to listen. The best part is, she never judges, she just listens.
4. She always knows where to find the best deals! Let me tell you, the lady can shop...
5. Probably the most important. She has always accepted me and loved me no matter what. I have always felt welcomed and loved in her home even when I didn't really deserve it.
Obviously, the list is incomplete but I am so lucky to have the mother-in-law that I do. Happy Birthday Patty!!
Blogs have been abandoned
7 years ago
2 comments:
I agree! Patty is a cute Lady! Happy Birthday Patty! And Patty is just as luck to have you Robyn!
Yes Patty is awesome. Happy Birthday Patty.
Post a Comment