Well, it finally happened. Bubba finally let me pull out his loose tooth last night! It took about 30-45 minutes of hysterical laughing (he gets that from me, poor kid), but we finally pulled the tooth that has been loose for quite some time. He came home from school yesterday and was able to bend it almost all the way forward. Jeff about lost his lunch a couple of times watching him do it (wimp!). I'm posting a regular picture of him, and then a heat map picture because you can see the gap better.
Blogs have been abandoned
7 years ago


2 comments:
Hooray, now make sure you remind the tooth fairy to get his tooth the night that he puts it under his pillow... she has forgotten a couple of times at our house.
haha that's funny that my brother almost lost his lunch, because when you sent me the picture I about did too. It must run in the family. :) I bet bubba is really excited though. :)
Post a Comment