We're still here. Just haven't had much going on lately. School, work, etc. We had a good Thanksgiving with Jeff's family and we're finally getting the Christmas decorations up. I meant to do it last week when the kids were home from school, but something always seemed to get in the way. So we've been trying to get it done this weekend. Its been hard because I also started getting really sick this weekend. So I'll sleep for awhile, then get up and do one or two things, then sleep some more. Jeff has been great, taking care of me and the kids.
We had another little flood in the basement on Thanksgiving. One of the hot water pipes was spraying water while we were gone. Right on all of our storage boxes. Luckily, nothing was ruined and we caught it before it got too bad. Jeff's dad came up that night and helped him fix it so that we had water. I'm extrememly thankful for a husband and father-in-law who are handy and able to fix things. We really couldn't afford a plumber right now.
Blogs have been abandoned
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment