Monday, November 30, 2009

Just a quick one

I had to write this down so we can look back and laugh at it later! Mallorie and Mason each had a friend from their class over today to play. It was so fun! While they were drawing pictures, Mason told their friend Kaylee that he drew some pictures for her. I was listening to their chatter, but didn't see the pictures. Well, when Kaylee's mom came to pick her up she showed her the pictures and I got to see them. So cute!! Mason had drawn one with a rainbow with Mason and Kaylee standing under it holding hands. Then there were 2 or 3 that had big hearts with arrows going through them and Mason and Kaylee holding hands again. Then he wrote both of their names on them. I just think it so cute! Wish they could stay this innocent forever.

1 comment:

Me said...

How, adorable! Can't wait to see you at Christmas