If anyone has found a way to slow down time, please let me know!! It is now time for registering the kids for Kindergarten. Aaaaargh! How did they ever get this old? I'm having the same type of freakout that I did last year about starting preschool. I'm not worried about them, they'll be fine. I'm worried about me! These are my babies and they can't grow up anymore. I won't allow it! Any suggestions for dealing with the rapid growth of children and the psychosis that go along with it would be appreciated.
Also, I have realized lately that I need balance in my life. I work, take care of Jeff and the kids, and I don't leave myself a lot of time to do anything for myself. It leaves me pretty wiped out and feeling like I'm emotionally drained. So I'm wondering if anyone has any tips on time management and balance. And if you have any ideas for hobbies that are relatively inexpensive, I'd welcome those too.
Blogs have been abandoned
7 years ago
4 comments:
I wish I had some pearls of wisdom. I keep trying to slow time down too. My baby is now 9 years old. Seriously when did he get so big? As for hobbies, I am still searching. Gee, I guess I am not really that helpful, but I am right there with you :)
I have no idea what to even say. I have a teen and a pre-teen and an 8-year-old who chases boys at recess and then can't figure out why they keep writing her love notes. I'd love to go back to kindergarten. I am procrastinating Kale's kindergarten registration. I just don't want the last one to leave the nest. Then all hope is lost and I'm officially not a young mom anymore! I guess my advice would be, have another one. You're working with the first kid to go and the last kid to go. You'd better just have another one.
There ya go!! I wish I could afford another one, and then I'd have to get Jeff to agree to it too. Maybe someday...
I will only have one left at home! Karly will start Kindergarten this fall too! I have been trying to go do things by myself or with friends I don't have a ton of friends that aren't guys lol so mostly by myself but it has helped a little! So you need to call me and we'll go do stuff together! Even if its a walk at the park when this snow goes away!
Post a Comment