Hammer Pants
"The Claw" Bangs
Boys II Men
Girba
ud Jeans90210
OJ Simpson
Ace of Base
Gulf War "Free Kuwait"
The internet (hard to believe, but I didn't use the internet until college!)
Sega
U2
Ear piercings all the way up the ear (not me, but it was a trend)
The Real World (we didn't have cable, but I remember people talking about it)
Dance music was huge! Techno was just getting big...
Mariah Carey
B.U.M.
KISN 97
Guess
Espirit
Aerosmith, our senior song was "Livin on the Edge" I think.
Saved by the Bell
NKOTB (if you don't know, you're too young to remember!)
perms
Grunge music, specifically Nirvana
Friends

I know there is much more that I haven't listed, so if this list conjures up some memories for you, leave a comment or post a list on your blog. I'd love to hear what everyone remembers!
2 comments:
Hmmmmmm, Well my daughter was born in the 90's! Hard to believe huh?
Remember TLC? "don't go chasin' water falls. Please stick to the rivers and the lakes that you're use to" Good times eh'? And I loved STP and Pearl Jam. I'm sure Todd would say that Bon Jovi rocked in every decade. But, what does he know?
Well, if you're going to mention 90210, you should mention Melrose Place! Since I'm a big movie person there was Dances With Wolves, Titanic, Forrest Gump, Disney's Beauty & the Beast (my favorite), Edward Scissorhands, The Last of the Mohicans, 10 Things I Hate About You, and Pretty Woman...just to name a few!! The 90s also contained a lot of school, my mission and a lot of single's ward activities. Good times!
Post a Comment