There is a great Johnny Cash song called "I've been everywhere". You may know it from the commercial that is on tv for some hotel chain. Well, that's how I have felt the past couple of weeks, we've been so busy! So I put together a slideshow (it may take a few minutes to load all the pictures, so watch it a few times) of the last couple of weeks of our lives to that song, and you can just substitute the following things we've done for all of the places Johnny says:
swimming, driving, working, playing, fishing, Bountiful parade, working, driving, Yellowstone, horseback riding (see pictures), playing, working, driving, Quake Lake, Hebgen Lake, working, driving, sand dunes, Ogden, Firehole, Grandma Denlinger's, Grandma Packer's, shopping, working, driving, playing, Dr. Doug's, wasp sting!, Pre-Halloween...
Whew!! I know there are a couple that are repeated over and over. They are the ones that seem like we did the most. I tried to get pictures of everything that I could, of course some will be missing. July has flown by! Before you know it, summer will be over. We have had so much fun though spending a lot of time this summer with the Hinds side of the family (since the Haag side has deserted us for Denver!) We're looking forward to enjoying the rest of the summer and for Preschool starting in September. I have really enjoyed blogging our adventures and reading all your blogs, keep 'em going!
Blogs have been abandoned
7 years ago

2 comments:
Whoa Sista! That looks like a blast! Too bad the mighty Haag's wern't there with ya to spice it up just that much more! Your kids are growing up so fast! Yea... hold on to August as much as you can. Once they start school.... it never ends til...18 and then... mission or college! Depressing huh?! And then you wait for 2 years to get your Mason back only to ship him off to college or Marry him off!
Welp! Glad I could cheer you up! That's what I'm here for! You can just call me and we'll cry together!
Robyn! Glad to hear from you and read about your family. The slide show never did show up for me though. Sounds like you've had a great summer! Meredith's right though, hang on to summer cause once they go to school, it's all down hill from there. I swear every year the summer goes faster and faster!
Post a Comment