Thursday, March 04, 2010

FINALLY!!

Just after Christmas, Mallorie showed us that she had a permanent tooth growing in behind her front bottom tooth. Oy! Well, the baby tooth in front of it has been loose and she's been wiggling it ever since. The last week or two, it has been SO ready to come out, but she has absolutely refused to let me pull it. Today, I was on the phone with my mom when she started crying and saying, "I swallowed my tooth! I swallowed my tooth!" So I looked, and sure enough, the tooth is gone. She thinks that it came out while she was eating lunch about an hour before that. FINALLY! Well, she was so upset and crying about it. I told her that the tooth fairy would still bring her something for the tooth, but she wouldn't calm down. So then I told her that it would come out when she went poop. Jokingly, I asked her if she wanted to dig it out of her poo, and she said yes! I repeated the question and she said "No, you do it." Um, I don't think so. So, we're going to write a note to the tooth fairy and draw a picture of the tooth on it so that she can see what the tooth would have looked like and leave a little sumpin' sumpin' for sweet Mallorie. What a funny girl! Number two should be coming out soon as there is another permanent tooth coming in.


1 comment:

the Jenks said...

That story is so funny! You guys are hilarious!