
Sleepy Boy!
Sweet Girl
One of my favorite pictures of them together when they were babies...I love it!
Handsome Henry today. Look how much he's grown.
She loves Littlest Pet Shop. And look how big she is now.
5 comments:
Your kiddos are so cute. I am amazed...I could never handle twins! Way to go!
My girls love littlest pet shop too! You have little kids now... instead of little toddlers or babies. Crazy how fast they grow!
Oh look how stinking cute your babies are! I love the picture of the two of them together as newborns. I think twins look like a lot of work but I also think it looks like a lot of fun also. I love that I found your blog.
Okay, are you sure that the picture of the kids together as babies is really Mallory? It really resembles your profile pic. I'm wondering if you did a little photo doctoring. . . . i'm just kidding. They are two cute kids and you're one cute mom!
LOL! Her picture does look like my profile picture...poor thing. She's destined to look like me I guess. Thank goodness she got some tall genes from Jeff!
Post a Comment