We've had A LOT of snow here over the past week. Yesterday we got the most, probably about 2 feet. I love the snow, and I actually like shoveling when its manageable. But...this was ridiculous!! We don't own a snowblower, so in order for Jeff to even be able to get into the driveway last night after work, I had to shovel. Ugh!! Mason and Mallorie and I went out and shoveled for about 2 hours and got one half of the driveway clear, including all the stuff that the snowplow piles up in front of the driveway. It was a workout!! Thank goodness for my two little helpers. My poor 32 year old body felt like a 70 year old body last night. I'm feeling much better today, though. Thankfully, Jeff's dad came up with his snowblower last night and did the rest for us. He really saved us! There was no way we could have shoveled all of that by ourselves. Thanks Bill!! Here are some pics.
2 comments:
holy cow! Are you at your parents house? Moving my way any time soon?!!!
And I was there and saw it with my own two eyes! Seriously, when we pulled up Todd was like.... what the! That must have added some muscles!
Post a Comment