I guess we finally decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon! I think it will be a great way to keep our friends and family updated on our day to day adventures, and believe me we have lots of adventures!! Mason and Mallorie are keeping us busy (as usual!) with their three year old antics. We somehow had the "Terrific Twos" and are now enjoying the "Tear-our-hair-out Threes"! We keep hoping that we'll have "Fabulous Fours". We'll see what happens in the next few months after they turn four.
We just had our fifth wedding anniversary this past week, holy cow!! It has gone by so quickly, yet it feels like we've been together forever already. For me, it's hard to remember what life was like without Jeff. I feel like he's a part of me and that we have always been friends. I can't imagine loving anyone more than I do him, and I am so blessed to be married to such a wonderful husband. I also feel like I've always been part of the Hinds family. I am so lucky to have them in my life and I love them all so much!
Okay, no more mushy stuff! We spent a lot of time playing outside as a family today and it was so much fun. The kids are growing up so fast, we can barely keep up! Right now it looks like Mason got his athletic ability from Jeff, thank goodness! Unfortunately for Mallorie, she seems like she might take after Robyn in that department. Lets hope that we (and by we, I mean Jeff) can work with her and unlock some of those Hinds athletic genes!
Blogs have been abandoned
7 years ago
1 comment:
I am so glad you are blogging with us! I'm sure there are tons of things we will learn about each other. (by the way I husband taged you just read my post for the questions you answer)
Post a Comment